Say hello to quiet getaways at our Essex touring park
Boasting a quiet location in the heart of the countryside yet just 15 minutes from the beach, our Essex touring park is a popular choice for breaks in the region.
Set in 25 acres of countryside, our park is dedicated to touring and camping and is home to 50 fully-serviced pitches for caravans, trailer tents, motorhomes and a small number for tents.
Our park has garnered a strong reputation over many years for being the number one destination for touring holidays that combine a countryside setting just a short distance from Clacton-on-Sea.
We are also pet-friendly, so you can bring your four-legged friends on holiday with you. After all, why should they miss out on all the fun?
Our Pitches Overview
- 50 hard-standing pitches (suitable for touring caravans, folding caravans, trailer tents and motorhomes (including America RVs)
- Limited number of pitches are available for camping tents
- Electric hook-up, mains water supply and sewage disposal
- Lakeside pitches available, overlooking our well-established coarse fishing lake
- Great range of on-park facilities including shop, café, toilet and shower block, disabled toilet, baby changing unit, washing-up area and chemical disposal point
Our prices vary depending on your pitch and when you choose to stay with us
Sunday - Thursday
- 1st March - 31st October
Friday & Saturday
- 1st March - 31st October (Minimum 2 night stay)
Easter Bank Holiday
- Minimum 4 night stay
Other Bank Holidays
- Minimum 3 night stay
Extras per night
Children under 2
£4 per child
£7.50 per adult
£2 per dog
Max 2 dogs
£5 pup tent
For children only
Bring your own
Fantastic facilities on park
Call Us On
01255 833 492