For the enjoyment of all our guests, we ask that you abide by the rules listed out below.
- All visitors must report to the reception on arrival.
- Please vacate your pitch by 12 noon.
- Max 2 cars per pitch. Extra visitor’s cars can be parked on the grass parking area by the fountain near the entrance barriers.
- It is forbidden to use your swipe card to let strangers in on the park. Your swipe card is for your use only.
- Vehicles & Bikes must follow the ONE WAY SYSTEM on the Park at all times.
- Please DO NOT attempt to go through the NO ENTRY SIGNS.
- Please observe the 5mph speed limit & be aware of children on the roads.
- Please restrict movement of vehicles and loud noise around the park between 11pm & 7am. TV’s, radios, musical instruments, etc must not be used at anytime to the annoyance of others.
- All Caravans/Motorhomes are to be sited with Drainage Points to the offside rear of their unit.
- All wastewater and chemical toilets must be disposed of in the emptying points provided.
- All litter and refuse must be disposed of in the receptacles provided.
- All park users are asked to keep the toilet buildings as clean and tidy as possible – not to leave taps running or put articles likely to cause obstructions, into the basins, sinks or closets. Hot and cold water is provided free for personal hygiene only and not for the washing of cars or caravans. Children must be supervised at all times in amenity block.
In order to preserve the grass, please only use ‘breathable’ groundsheets.
- Dogs are permitted on the Park provided that they are kept on SHORT leads. They must not be allowed to soil the ground within the Park – accidents must be cleared up immediately. Dogs can be exercised on the walks surrounding the park. Dogs must be supervised AT ALL TIMES on the Caravan Park.
- Barbecues are permitted provided they are raised off the ground to prevent scorching the grass. They must not be placed on the wooden picnic tables. Campfires are not permitted.
Windbreaks are permitted but must be used within the pitch boundary and used so as not to annoy your neighbour, to block the view to others or convene with fire regulations.
- Pup tents only allowed on your pitch for children under 18 years of age with prior consent from the management.
- The washing of cars, caravans, motorhomes etc with a hose pipe is strictly forbidden and also the repairs on motors, etc.
VISITORS: Please be aware of children playing and of the deep water areas.
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Please make sure your children/charges are aware of the moving vehicles around the park and the deep water areas. All persons under the age of 18 are the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- No riding of bikes or skateboards around the toilet block nor between pitches. Please encourage your children to follow the one way system on the site when using their bikes.
- No ball games or kite flying allowed on the Caravan Park, these may be played in the field beyond the lake under adult supervision. Restricted games like Swingball, etc are permitted so long as not to damage or cause a nuisance to other visitors or their units.
- No swimming or boating in the lake.
- Resident Fishing tickets can be purchased from the main reception.
- NIGHT FISHING IS NOT PERMITTED
- The possession or use of firearms, guns, pistols, catapults and the like are strictly forbidden by Visitors to Homestead Lake Park.
- Visitors to the Park are asked to respect the privacy of the park residential areas and to respect their surroundings. Please do not damage trees, shrubs or pick the flowers.
- If a problem arises on the park, please contact the main reception 9am – 5.30pm Mon – Sat, 10am – 4.30pm Sunday.
- The Proprietors do not accept any liability for loss or damage to persons or property by visitors to the Park, whether arising from accident theft or otherwise.
- Admission is by permission of the Proprietors or their appointed representatives only. The Proprietor reserves the right to refuse entry, or eject from the site any person causing a nuisance or disturbance to the Proprietor or other clients on the site.
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to camp on the Park unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The owners reserve the right to vary these regulations at any time.
Call Us On
01255 833 492