Staying on-site during the Covid-19 pandemic
Last updated: 7th July 2020
Please familiarise yourself with the changes you can expect whilst staying with us during the pandemic.
Our site has reopened after the Covid-19 closures. As the virus is still very much here, we have made some changes to the way we are operating and there may be some closed or limited facilities.
If you have any questions regarding your booking please call us on 01255 833492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not travel to the park if you or anyone in your household have tested positive for or have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Closed/Limited Facilities
- Due to the layout of our toilet block and the safety measures needed to be put in place, we have decided to close the toilet and shower block (including disabled/family room and washing up area) until further notice. We may reconsider the situation later in the year as Government guidance changes.
- The Cafe is open at a reduced capacity and with a reduced menu, takeaway will be available. Opening hours: 10am – 3pm.
- Homestead Caravan Centre is open with reduced opening hours of 10am – 4pm Monday to Sunday.
- Arrival & Departure
- Please book in at Reception as normal, extra safety measures have been put in place (see below for more details)
- You will need a barrier card to access our site, a returnable £10 cash deposit is required. Please bring exact money in notes (i.e 1 x £10 note or 2 x £5 notes) as no change will be given.
- Please check out by returning your barrier card to Reception and collect your deposit.
- Please keep visitors to a minimum, and ensure social distancing is observed.
- Please contact reception with the name of the visitor(s) and your pitch number. We are required to keep details for track and trace measures, details will be deleted after the required time (3 weeks).
- Whilst on site, please:
- Observe social distancing from other park users and members of staff.
- Keep to the roadways/paths when moving around the site.
- Do not walk on/through other pitches to reach other parts of the site.
- Show consideration for the local community and respect social distance outside of the park.
- Use your numbered electric and water point, and clean before and after use. Each electric/water pod is numbered with the relevant pitch number.
- Some of the measures put in place to protect our customers and staff:
- Perspex screens have been installed at our customer facing counters.
- Maximum of 3 people in our Reception area at one time.
- Hand sanitiser is available at entrances/exits.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch areas.
- Doors will be open when possible.
- The pin pad for the card machine is cleaned after use.
- If you or someone in your party becomes unwell with symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay, please call the late arrival/emergency number (this will be on your booking invoice).
Call Us On
01255 833 492